Friday, April 6, 2012

Final Design Thoughts


For this I wanted to create a sort of creed for Gamers Anonymous, So I used a flat black background and applied patchwork flilter to it. I used a font that I downloaded off the internet and created text to go with the creed.

I took a diamond plate design and created a peephole so to speak on top of it and also attached a slider piece so to speak. The border of the opening needs to be fine tuned a bit. I used V for Vendettas mask to imply being anonymous. Scaled 2 different copies to give the illusion of depth. I used a city for the background behind the masks. Stuck with the same font as before. On the text, I used drop shadow and gradient overlay  to kind of match the background. GA in the corner of the picture for Gamers Anonymous.


For this picture, I used a collaboration of different characters from different games to form an overall figure that can be seen as different and a unique feel. I need to fine tune it a bit along with some editing. I am still up in the air to what exactly I am going to intertwine into this picture. Always up for ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment