Saturday, April 14, 2012

Final Design Thoughts 2nd Round


Ok, so I was a bit unsure of where I was going with the rest of this project. With that being said this is what I added to this picture. I used a paint brush and cover the outside with a slight fade to give the picture a border. I added a hand with I changed the color saturation to give it a blood red look. The red coming from the fingertips is supposed to symbolize blood. Will need to fine tune that a bit.


I scrapped the idea I had before and started over. I took a picture of myself and peice it together with a halloween picture that I had and cut and pasted to make the two pictures co-exist together. I applied a glowing edges and ink outlines to the mask so that it gave it more of a grungier look. I added text with the font I downloaded and inserted a text sentence. GA in the corner for gamers anonymous.


This was another result of me scrapping the previous idea. I took myself and used the burn tool to give the upper portion of the hood complete darkness. I then using various paint tools including a lightning one and crystal on that I downloaded, created eyes that assumed the look of being of fire with red lightning coming from them. I then took an xray brush that I found and used the bottom half of the jaw to  portray the bottom jaw of myself. I inserted a text definition that I created (used rough_typewriter font) and put that above my head gave it a gradient look and focus the fade in the middle to create a burnt look. The text is subject to change.


No comments:

Post a Comment