Friday, February 17, 2012

Re-Design


Original edit.



So for the redesign of the photo I decided to add a little bit of color to make it a bit more lively. So first off, I like to associate red with playground swing sets so I used a water color paint brush .25 size and drew in the swing set bars. The farther the swing set bars got away, I made the a bit more opaque to give the illusion of distance. Afterwards, I drew in the tree behind it with the water color brush. I dabbed it so that it looked more leaf like instead of just a green glob along with the base of the tree being brown. After that I drew in the chain for the actual swings so that they looked like swings and weren't lost in the picture, along with a grey hue for the seats. Lastly, I did a blue paint brush behind the words to almost imply the lacking blue sky. I didn't want to emphasize more then what I thought was necessary to get the point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment